What a week! Market took a further dip under the water in last 2 days of 4th week and several positions got filled up. I end up investing 4,555.00 in the 4th week of July 23rd-24th. I plan to use these Dividend Growth Investing stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months.My freedom portfolio is listed here: Portfolio.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. This month, I’ll be completing 90 days of race, what a zapping race it has been, so far 🙂
1) BofA, Corp. (BAC): 15 positions at $18.00 on 7/24: $270.00
2) ConocoPhillips (COP): 10 positions at $55.00 on 7/23: $550.00
3) Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR): 10 positions at $65.00 on 7/23: $650.00
4) Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): 10 positions at $35.00 on 7/23: $350.00
5) Main Street Capital (MAIN): 10 positions at $31.00 on 7/24: $300.00
6) New Mountain Finance (NMFC): 30 positions at $14.50 on 7/23: $435.00
7) Omega Healthcare (OHI): 10 positions at $36.00 on 7/23: $360.00
8) Royal Dutch Shell (RDS B): 10 positions at $55.00 on 7/24: $550.00
9) AT&T Inc. (T): 20 positions at $34.00 on 7/23: $680.00
10) Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM): 5 positions at $80.00 on 7/24: $400.00
With heavy shopping being done for this month, I’ll be slowing down and take a breather. Will the moody market throw some curve balls and bent on pushing me harder, time will tell 😉
I’ve already received several dividends this month and they will be working for me to earn more dividends, setting off a compounding engine. That’s the beauty of growing dividends working for themselves and propel towards the cherished la-la land of financial independence.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Do you own or like any of these stocks.