wow! what an end to the year!! could not believe. I added 5 more new companies: on last day of the year on 31st Dec, though small positions. I plan to use these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income over coming weeks and months.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 210 days of my freedom race and crossed $400 in passive income for the first time. Without further ado:
1) Aflac Incorp. (AFL): 5 positions at $60.24 on 12/31
2) General Dynamics Corp. (GD): 5 positions at $137.00 on 12/31
3) Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT): 5 positions at $216.39 on 12/31
4) Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK): 10 positions at $52.91 on 12/31
5) Qualcomm Incorp. (QCOM): 10 positions at $50.25 on 12/31
I always wanted to initiate above companies as my portfolio has become heavy in energy sector and does not have many finance, pharma, defense and tech companies. With the addition of these 5 new companies, I’m getting close to desired diversification across various sectors and addition of few more quality blue-chip companies would round off my portfolio. I’ve now 65 wonderful companies in my portfolio that I’ll update soon.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
What do you think about these new companies?
Thanks for reading.