Market volatility has become a new game in the town since last several weeks, providing great buying opportunities to a patient investor. I invested in 7 companies on 18th Sept and plan to use these dividend growth stocks to build my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. Portfolio shows the latest positions at the end of August.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 120 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 150 days of race this month. Without further ado:
1) The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): 10 positions at $44.50 on 9/18: $445.00
2) BP plc (BP): 20 positions at $31.00 on 9/18: $620.00
3) ConocoPhillips (COP): 10 positions at $49.00 on 9/18: $490.00
4) GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): 15 positions at $39.96 on 9/18: $599.40
5) JP Morgan (JPM): 5 positions at $61.76 on 9/18: $308.80
6) Philip Morris Intl. Inc. (PM): 10 positions at $81.00 on 9/18: $810.00
7) Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS B): 10 positions at $50.32 on 9/18: $503.20
Total Investments: $3,776.40
Above investments will help towards achieving my goal. Now, I’ve 52 wonderful companies in my portfolio, achieving my initial goal to own 50 companies so that I’m diversified across various sectors and not putting all eggs in one basket.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Planning to buy any of these companies?