In the Thanksgiving week, I invested in 2 new companies: Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM) and Vector Group Ltd. (VGR). I plan to use these dividend growth stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. Portfolio shows all my positions.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 180 days of my race. Without further ado:
1) Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM): 10 positions at $36.62 on 11/25
2) Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.(GMCR): 20 positions at 53.10 on 11/25
3) HCP, Inc. (HCP): 30 positions at $35.73 on 11/27
4) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): 20 positions at 40.85 on 11/25
5) Vector Group Ltd. (VGR): 20 positions at $25.02 on 11/25
Above investments will help in achieving my financial independence. After addition of 2 new companies, I’ve 55 wonderful companies in my portfolio. I’m fairly diversified across various sectors and not putting all eggs in one basket, however, I plan to add few more quality companies.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Are you considering to buy any of these. Own any of them?