I added positions in 5 existing companies in final week of June. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 390 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1000 in passive income for the first time. Without further ado:
1) Abbott Laboratories (ABT): 5 positions at $38.65 on 6/30
2) Glaxo SmithKline (GSK): 5 positions at $40.00 on 6/27
4) Nike Inc. (NKE): 5 positions at $55.29 on 6/30
3) Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. (POT): 20 positions at $16.25 on 6/29
5) Target Corp. (TGT): 5 positions at $69.76 on 6/29
Due to addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number is 94 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
What do you think about these recent buys?