I invested a total sum of $3,237.34 in the week of June 22nd. I plan to use these Dividend Growth Investing (DGI) stocks to fuel the passive dividend income over a period of time.
Below are 6 companies that I put my capital on to bootstrap my race towards earning $3000 per month in 3000 days and that equals a pace of @ $1 per day I’ll be writing more about it in later posts, stay tuned!
1) Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): 10 positions at $39.00 on 6/25 : $390.00
2) Realty Income Corp. (O): 10 positions at $44.50 on 6/25: $445.00
3) ONEOK, Inc. (OKE): 10 positions at $40.00 on 6/25: $400.00
4) Phillip Morris Intl., Inc.(PM): 5 positions at $82.92 on 6/25: $414.60
5) Royal Dutch Shell, plc (RDS.B): 10 positions at $59.50 on 6/26: $595.00
6) W.P. Carey, Inc. (WPC): 10 positions at $62.41 on 6/22: $624.10
Additionally, I bought a single position in 3 stocks: Apple Inc. (AAPL): $128.94, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B): $140.06, and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): $99.64 on 6/25. I plan to add to these stocks whenever correction happens in them and I’ll be a happy camper to add during that time 🙂 Having a single stock gives me a quick market view on these companies: how they are doing and take action.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
What do you think about these purchases?
Thanks for reading.