whoosh! Market has been swinging & swooning, providing many great buying opportunities. I’ve been active by investing $2,422.65 in the 4th week of July 20th-22nd and will be posting another one for remaining days of 4th week. What a week! I plan to use these Dividend Growth Investing stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. Portfolio shows the latest positions at the end of June.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 60 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 90 days of race. Without further ado:
1) Apple Inc. (AAPL): 4 positions at $131.64 on 7/20: $526.55
2) BHP Billiton plc (BHP): 10 positions at $37.11 on 7/22: $371.11
3) BP plc (BP): 10 positions at $39.00 on 7/20: $390.00
4) Chevron Corp. (CVX): 5 positions at $93.00 on 7/20: $465.00
5) General Electric (GE): 10 positions at $27.00 on 7/21: $270.00
6) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): 10 positions at $40.00 on 7/22: $400.00
I’ve already received several dividends this month and they will be working for me to earn more dividends, setting off a compounding engine. That’s the beauty of growing dividends working for themselves and propel towards the cherished land of financial independence 🙂
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.