Market volatility has become a new game in the town since last several weeks, providing great buying opportunities to a patient investor. I invested in 7 companies on 17th Sept and one company on 14th. I plan to use these dividend growth stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. Portfolio shows the latest positions at the end of August.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 120 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 150 days of race this month. Without further ado:
1) Gov. Properties Income Trust (GOV): 20 positions at $15.99 on 9/17: $319.80
2) New Mountain Finance Corp. (NMFC): 20 positions at $14.50 on 9/17: $290.00
3) ONEOK Inc. (OKE): 15 positions at $36.00 on 9/17: $540.00
4) Proctor & Gamble Company (PG): 10 positions at $70.00 on 9/17: $700.00
5) PennantPark Investment (PNNT): 50 positions at $7.50 on 9/14: $375.00
6) Southern Company (SO): 10 positions at $42.93 on 9/17: $429.30
7) Verizon Comm. Inc. (VZ): 10 positions at $45.00 on 9/17: $465.00
8) W.P. Carey Inc. (WPC): 10 positions at $58.00 on 9/17: $580.00
Total Investments: $3,684.10
Above investments will help towards achieving my goal. Now, I’ve 52 wonderful companies in my portfolio, achieving my initial goal to own 50 companies so that I’m diversified across various sectors and not putting all eggs in one basket.
The beauty of growing dividends is that they will be working for me to earn more dividends, setting off a compounding engine and snowball. That will propel me towards the cherished land of financial independence.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Like any of my buys or considering them.