Summer is in full bloom and so I’m 🙂 I’ve been active by investing $2,481.10 in the 3rd week of July. I plan to use these Dividend Growth Investing stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. Portfolio shows the latest positions at the end of June.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 60 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 90 days of race. Without further ado:
1) Realty Income Corp. (O): 10 positions at $46.00 on 7/13: $460.00
2) W.P. Carey, Inc. (WPC): 10 positions at $60.00 on 7/13: $600.00
3) BHP Billiton plc (BHP): 10 positions at $38.00 on 7/15: $380.00
4) Senior Housing Prop Trust (SNH): 10 positions at $17.73 on 7/16: $177.30
5) Southern Company (SO): 10 positions at $43.58 on 7/17: $435.80
6) GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK): 10 positions at $42.70 on 7/13: $427.00
Passive dividend income checks have started hitting into my bank for July and will be reporting at the end of this month. That’s the beauty of money working for itself and help propel towards the goals for this year.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Do you own any of these stocks?
Thanks for reading.