I could not believe that I added 4 new companies: Walt Disney Co. (DIS), Starbucks Corp. (SBUX), American Express Co. (AXP), Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) and additional positions in 3 existing companies in third week of February. I’ve been considering first three companies since a long time but they seemed over-valued all along, great companies rarely go on sale. Owning small positions provide a chance to observe them and dollar cost average them over a period of time. FCX is more a play on the commodity segment that I’ve not owned much in my portfolio.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 270 days of my freedom race and finally breached barrier of $500 in passive income. It was a big big milestone for me and I’m sure for all DGI investors. Without further ado:
1) Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM): 10 positions at $33.06 on 2/16
2) American Express Co. (AXP): 5 positions at 54.54 on 2/16
3) Caterpillar Inc. (CAT): 5 positions at $64.53 on 2/19
4) Walt Disney Co. (DIS): 5 positions at $94.75 on 2/19
5) Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX): 100 positions at $5.98 on 2/16
6) Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): 10 positions at $30.22 on 2/19
7) Starbucks Corp. (SBUX): 5 positions at $56.70 on 2/17
With the addition of 4 new companies over last 2 weeks: AbbVie Inc., McDonald’s Corp (MCD), IBM Corp. (IBM), National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) and 4 companies this week: total number went up to 73 wonderful companies in my portfolio. I’ve couple of new companies to add in my portfolio, watch out for my next post 🙂
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
What do you think of my purchases. Own any or planning to buy?