I made few purchases 2nd week of August. Market has been swinging this summer. I invested $3,156.68 last week. I plan to use these Dividend Growth Investing stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. My portfolio is here: Freedom Race Portfolio.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days.
1) BP plc (BP): 10 positions at $36.00 on 8/13: $360.00
2) GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): 10 positions at $43.70 on 8/12: $437.00
3) Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): 10 positions at $33.13 on 8/12: $331.38
4) ONEOK Inc. (OKE): 10 positions at $36.27 on 8/12: $362.70
5) Phillip Morris Intl., Inc. (PM): 5 positions at $85.00 on 8/11: $425.00
6) Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS B): 10 positions at $56.76 on 8/14: $567.60
9) AT&T Inc. (T): 20 positions at $33.65 on 8/12: $673.00
Market is pushing me harder to run my race, though, it will help me to catch up towards my goal. Now, I’ve 47 wonderful companies in my portfolio, close to my initial goal of owning 50 companies so that I’m diversified across various sectors and not putting all eggs in one basket.
I’m excited to report that my portfolio crossed half of 6-figures: $50,000.00+ that is an achievement for myself as well as inspiration for the readers, especially, when I started my race from zero. It is possible to achieve FI if you strive for it and keep working on it: slow and steady wins the race!
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Do you own any of the above companies or contemplating to buy?