I initiated positions in 5 new companies in third week of April. Also, I’d added positions in an ETF last month: S&P Metals and Mining (XME) as I do not own much of commodity or resources stocks and want to have some exposure to this beaten down sector. This sector looks quite promising and ready to take off in my opinion.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 330 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $800 in passive income for the first time. Without further ado:
1) AES Corp (AES): 25 positions at $11.27 on 4/20
2) Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT): 25 positions at $21.66 on 4/18
3) EPR Properties (EPR): 5 positions at $64.63 on 4/22
4) Royal Bank of Canada (RY): 10 positions at $62.20 on 4/20
5) Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) 5 positions at $69.33 on 4/21
Due to addition of new companies over last several months, total number increased by 11 in my portfolio. I’m watching following companies for adding positions in my portfolio, love to hear views of the DGI bloggers. If you like another company, please mention in below comments. Thank you for your opinions & suggestions, as they provide fodder for new ideas 🙂
1) Southern Co. (SO)
2) Realty Income, Corp. (O)
3) Consolidated Edison, Inc. (ED)
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Do you like or considering to buy above companies.