Market has been volatile last several weeks, providing great buying opportunities to a patient investor. I invested in 7 companies in 2nd week of September. I plan to use these dividend growth stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. Portfolio shows the latest positions at the end of August.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 120 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 150 days of race this month. Without further ado:
1) BP plc (BP): 10 positions at $31.93 on 9/09: $319.30
2) Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN): 10 positions at $28.50 on 9/09: $285.00
3) Altria Group, Inc. (MO): 10 positions at $53.98 on 9/09: $539.80
4) Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS B): 10 positions at $50.50 on 9/19: $505.00
5) Sr. Housing Properties Trust (SNH): 25 positions at $15.46 on 9/09: $386.50
6) STAG Industrial, Inc. (STAG): 15 positions at $16.90 on 9/09: $253.50
7) Exxon Mobile (XOM): 5 positions at $73.00 on 9/09: $365.00
Total Investments: $2,654.10
Above investments will help towards achieving my goal. Now, I’ve 52 wonderful companies in my portfolio, achieving my initial goal to own 50 companies so that I’m diversified across various sectors and not putting all eggs in one basket.
The beauty of growing dividends is that they will be working for me to earn more dividends, setting off a compounding engine and snowball. That will propel me towards the cherished land of financial independence.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Do you like my purchases. Own any of these stocks.