I made few purchases on second week of November as market offered opportunities. I plan to use these dividend growth stocks to build my passive dividend income in coming weeks and months.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 180 days of my race. Without further ado:
1) Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): 20 positions at $45.00 on 11/12
2) Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI): 20 positions at $25.00 on 11/16
3) ONEOK, Inc. (OKE): 30 positions at $29.00 on 11/12
4) Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD): 50 positions at 20.00 on 11/12
5) Royal Dutch Shell, plc (RDS B): 40 positions at 49.00 on 11/11
I added a new company couple of weeks back: POT and with each share of General Electric (GE) offering 1.0505 shares of Synchrony Financial (SYF) on Nov 16th, I’ll have total of 53 wonderful companies in my portfolio. Also, I’m planning to add few additional quality companies in my kitty. I updated my Portfolio and it shows latest positions at the end of October.
Full Disclosure: Long on both mentioned stocks.
Are you considering to buy any of these companies.
Thanks for reading.