I added positions in 5 existing companies in second week of May. I’d added positions in an ETF few months back: S&P Metals and Mining (XME) as I do not own much of commodity or resources stocks and want to have some exposure to this beaten down sector. This sector looks quite promising and ready to take off in my opinion.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 360 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $700 in passive income for the 2nd time. Without further ado:
1) Bank of Nova-Scotia (BNS): 5 positions at $48.29 on 5/11
2) BCE, Inc. (BCE): 5 positions at $46.18 on 5/13
3) Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT): 10 positions at $26.00 on 5/13
4) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): 10 positions at 43.30 on 5/13
5) W.P. Carey, Inc. (WPC): 10 positions at $63.22 on 5/13
Due to addition of new companies over last several months, total number went up to 89 in my portfolio. I’m watching Telurus Corp (TU) for adding in my portfolio, love to hear views of the DGI bloggers. If you like another company, fire it up in below comments. Thank you for your suggestion.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks except TU.
Are you considering to buy above companies or any other company in your watch list?