I added positions in 5 existing companies in second week of July. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 420 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1000 in passive income for the second time this year. Without further ado:
1) Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT): 10 positions at $22.72 on 7/12
2) Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): 5 positions at $54.68 on 7/14
3) Omega Healthcare Inv., Inc. (OHI): 10 positions at $34.16 on 7/12
4) Southern Co. (SO): 5 positions at $53.00 on 7/12
5) Telus Corp. (TU): 10 positions at $32.99 on 7/12
Due to addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number is 94 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Like any of these buy or considering to buy?