I’m been active this month of July by investing $3,175.40 in the second week of July 6. I plan to use these Dividend Growth Investing stocks to fuel my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. I’ve also updated my Portfolio to reflect latest positions at the end of June.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. I’ve to pace my race to earn an extra $1 per day. Last month, I completed 60 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 90 days of race and need to earn $90 in passive dividend income. Without further ado:
1) Baxter Intl., Inc. (BAX): 10 positions at $38.00 on 7/06: $380.00
2) Verizon Comm. (VZ): 10 positions at $47.00 on 7/06: $470.00
3) AT&T Inc. (T): 20 positions at $35.50 on 7/06: $710.00
4) Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS B): 10 positions at $55.41 on 7/07: $554.10
5) STAG Industrial, Inc. (STAG): 30 positions at $20.71 on 7/08: $621.30
6) Southern Company (SO): 10 positions at $44.00 on 7/09: $440.00
Passive dividend income checks have started hitting into my bank for July and will be reporting at the end of this month. That’s the beauty of money working for itself and help propel towards the goals for this year.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Do you own any of these stocks or planning to buy?
Thanks for reading.