I added positions in 5 existing companies in second week of January. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 600 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1700 in passive income for the first time ever. Without further ado:
1) Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD): 5 positions at $106.01 on 1/13
2) Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD): 5 positions at $73.63 on 1/13
3) CVS Pharmacy (CVS): 5 positions at $82.69 on 1/13
4) National Health Inv. Inc. (NHI): 5 positions at $73.96 on 1/13
5) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): 5 positions at $51.25 on 1/13
Due to addition of new companies over last several months and splits of HCP, YUM and sale of APPL, total count is getting closing to a century mark in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.