I added 2 new companies: National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) and IBM Corporation (IBM) and additional positions in 7 existing companies in second week of February. I plan to keep accumulating these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by the passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 270 days of my freedom race and finally breached barrier of $500 in passive income. It was a big big milestone for me and I’m sure for all DGI investors. Without further ado:
1) HCP Inc. (HCP): 10 positions at $35.00 on 2/08
2) IBM Corp. (IBM): 5 positions at $120.00 on 2/10
3) National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI): 5 positions at $61.77 on 2/08
4) Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): 10 positions at $31.58 on 2/08
5) Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan (POT): 20 positions at $15.00 on 2/11
6) STAG Industrials Inc. (STAG): 30 positions at $15.00 on 2/11
7) Target Corp. (TGT): 5 positions at $69.00 on 2/08
8) Ventas Corp. (VTR): 5 positions at $56.12 on 2/08
9) Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC): 5 positions at $44.86 on 2/11
With the addition of 2 new companies last week: AbbVie Inc. and McDonald’s Corp (MCD) and 2 companies this week: IBM Corp. (IBM) and National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI), total number went up to 69 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
What do you think of my purchases. Own any or planning to buy?