I added positions in 5 existing companies in third week of December. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 570 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1500 in passive income for the fourth time this year. Without further ado:
1) Abbott Labs. (ABT): 5 positions at $39.27 on 12/12
2) Amgen Inc. (AMGN): 5 positions at $145.76 on 12/12
3) Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (BUD): 5 positions at $104.34 on 12/12
4) Coca-Cola Co. (KO): 5 positions at $42.00 on 12/12
5) Sysco Corp. (SYY): 5 positions at $55.18 on 12/12
Due to addition of new companies over last several months and splits of HCP and YUM to QCP and YUMC respectively and sale of APPL, total number is 98 companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.