Last week, I invested in 7 companies and plan to use these dividend growth stocks to build my passive dividend income in the coming weeks and months. I updated my Portfolio and it shows my latest positions at the end of September.
Below are the companies that I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 150 days of my race and this month, I’ll be completing 180 days of race. Without further ado:
1) BHP Billiton plc (BBL): 30 positions at $34.85 on 10/08: $1,045.50
2) BP plc (BP): 30 positions at $35.30 on 10/08: $1,059.00
3) Chevron Corp. (CVX): 10 positions at $90.00 on 10/09: $900.00
4) GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): 10 positions at 39.50 on 10/08: 395.00
5) ONEOK Inc. (OKE): 30 positions at $39.50 on 10/09: $1,177.20
6) Royal Dutch Shell (RDS B): 20 positions at 55.68 on 10/08: $1,113.60
7) W.P. Carey, Inc. (WPC): 20 positions at $60.10 on 10/09: $1,202.00
Total Investments: $6,892.30
I’ve 52 wonderful companies in my portfolio, achieving my initial goal to own 50 companies so that I’m diversified across various sectors and not putting all eggs in one basket. Now, I’m planning to add few more quality companies in my kitty.
Full Disclosure: Long on both mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Do you own any of the above companies or planning to buy.