I initiated a new position in Boeing Company (BA) and added positions in 5 existing companies in first week of March. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by the passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 300 days of my freedom race and it was great to have crossed $600 in passive income as well for the first time Without further ado:
1) Boeing Company (BA): 5 positions at $119.63 on 3/02
2) Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD): 5 positions at $112.11 on 3/01
3) Freeport-McMoran Inc. (FCX): 100 positions at $8.64 on 3/03
4) National Health Investors Inc. (NHI): 5 positions at $63.20 on 3/01
5) Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (STWD): 15 positions at $18.10 on 3/02
6) WP Carey Inc. (WPC): 5 positions at $56.97 on 3/01
Last year, I trimmed positions in Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) and ONEOK, Inc. (OKE) for tax-harvesting purpose, however, I’ll add them this year. As a result of addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number went up to round figure of 75 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
Thanks for reading.
Own any of them or considering adding them?