I added positions in 5 existing companies in second week of June. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to improve my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by the passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 390 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1000 in passive income for the first time. Without further ado:
1) Abbott Laboratories (ABT): 5 positions at $38.90 on 6/08
2) Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO): 10 positions at $25.00 on 6/09
3) General Electric Co. (GE): 10 positions at $30.22 on 6/13
4) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD): 10 positions at $45.00 on 6/09
5) W.P. Carey, Inc. (WPC): 5 positions at $65.63 on 6/06
Due to addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number went up to 92 wonderful companies in my portfolio. Following companies are in my watch-list over coming weeks and months: Medtronic plc (MDT), Becton, Dickenson and Co. (BDX), Sysco Corp. (SYY), Modelez Intl., Inc. (MDLZ) and Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM).
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks except MDT, BDX, SYY, MDLZ, WFM.
What do you think about these recent buys?