I added positions in 5 existing companies in first week of July. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 420 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1000 in passive income for the second time this year. Without further ado:
1) BCE Inc. (BCE): 5 positions at $47.47 on 7/05
2) Flowers Food, Inc. (FLO): 15 positions at $18.56 on 7/05
3) Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. (HST): 10 positions at $16.67 on 7/05
4) Occidental Pet Corp. (OXY): 5 positions at $74.90 on 7/05
5) Royal Dutch Shell, Inc. (RDS B): 5 positions at $56.24 on 7/05
Due to addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number is 94 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
What do you think about these recent buys?