I added 2 new companies: AbbVie Inc. and McDonald’s Corp (MCD) and additional positions in 7 existing companies in first week of February. I plan to keep accumulating these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by the passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 270 days of my freedom race and finally breached barrier of $500 in passive income. It was a big big milestone for me and I’m sure for all DGI investors. Without further ado:
1) AbbVie Inc. (ABBV): 10 positions at $54.12 on 2/05
2) Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM): 10 positions at $33.00 on 2/02
3) Aflac Inc. (AFL): 5 positions at $57.00 on 2/04
4) Caterpillar Inc. (CAT): 5 positions at $61.97 on 2/01
5) Consolidated Edison Inc. (ED): 5 positions at $69.41 on 2/01
6) Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD): 5 positions at $85.00 on 2/05
7) HCP Inc. (HCP): 10 positions at $35.79 on 2/02
8) McDonald’s Corp. (MCD): 5 positions at $115.00 on 2/05
9) Merck & Co Inc. (MRK): 5 positions at $50.00 on 2/01
I sold a small position in Shake Shack (SHAK) as it turned off to be not a good fit for my portfolio. As a result of addition of 2 new companies: AbbVie Inc. and McDonald’s Corp (MCD), total number went up by 1 to 67 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks, except SHAK.
Thanks for reading.
Own any of them or considering adding them?