I added positions in 5 existing companies in first week of August. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to grow my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 450 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $1000 in passive income for the third time this year. Without further ado:
1) BCE Inc. (BCE): 5 positions at $47.81 on 8/01
2) Bank of Nova-Scotia (BNS): 5 positions at $50.18 on 8/05
3) GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): 5 positions at $44.89 on 8/05
4) STAG Industrial Inc. (STAG): 10 positions at $21.83 on 8/04
5) Telus Corp. (TU): 10 positions at $32.83 on 8/04
Due to addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number is 94 wonderful companies in my portfolio.
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks.
What do you think about these recent buy? Considering them to add.