I added positions in 3 new companies: Dow Chemicals Co. (DOW), Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) and Occidental Petro. Corp (OXY) and 2 existing companies in fourth week of May. I plan to keep adding these dividend growth stocks to improve my passive dividend income to a point where all my expenses are covered by the passive income generated by them.
Below are the companies where I put my capital on towards my race for earning $3000 per month in 3000 days. Last month, I completed 360 days of my freedom race and it was nice to have crossed $700 in passive income for the 2nd time. Without further ado:
1) Dow Chemicals Co. (DOW): 5 positions at $52.09 on 5/27
2) Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST): 30 positions at $15.41 on 5/27
3) Occidental Petro. Corp (OXY): 5 positions at $75.96 on 5/27
4) Royal Bank of Canda (RY): 5 positions at $61.42 on 5/27
5) Target Corp. (TGT): 5 positions at $69.63 on 5/26
Due to addition of new companies over last several weeks, total number went up to 92 wonderful companies in my portfolio. Following companies are in my watch-list over coming weeks and months: Medtronic plc (MDT), Becton, Dickenson and Co. (BDX), Sysco Corp. (SYY), Modelez Intl., Inc. (MDLZ) and Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM).
Full Disclosure: Long on above mentioned stocks except MDT, BDX, SYY, MDLZ, WFM.
What do you think about these recent buys?